I’ve seen various people try to complete some of their bucket list (of strangely random things) by the time they turn 30. I started this list after I graduated and started working. Here’s my list of 30 things I want to do before I turn 30 – in no particular order. As I finish them, I’ll be putting the links to the post I talk about my experience (if there is one).
- Cook every recipe from a cookbook.
- Take ballroom dancing classes for a month.
- Visit all continents (except Antarctica – too cold for me!)
Spend New Year’s Eve in New York City.Completed
- Go horseback riding.
- Shoot a gun
“Collect” 20 Michelin starsCompleted
- Eat at French Laundry.
- Be a manager somewhere
Travel internationally by myself.Completed
- Travel to half of states in the US.
Finish my CPA exam.Completed Finish the Top 100 things to Eat from the 7×7 magazine.Completed Go to Disneyworld.Completed Be in the wedding party for a friend.Completed
- Swim in the Great Barrier Reef.
Be vegetarian/pescatarian for a month.Completed
- Own a house
- Earn $100K a year (salary, bonus, investment income)
Watch a Broadway play in New York.Completed and again
- Cook a 5 course meal for my friends.
Finish a 5K.Completed Take a burlesque/pole dancing class.Completed Go on a hot air balloon ride.Completed
- Go on a cruise.
- Take a picture while holding a koala.
- See the Pyramids.
- Be content with my romantic life.
- Read 100 books
And number 31,
- Enjoy my life – be happy with it, regardless of how it turns out!