I’ve seen various people try to complete some of their bucket list (of strangely random things) by the time they turn 30. I started this list after I graduated and started working. Here’s my list of 30 things I want to do before I turn 30 – in no particular order. As I finish them, I’ll be putting the links to the post I talk about my experience (if there is one).
- Cook every recipe from a cookbook.
- Take ballroom dancing classes for a month.
- Visit all continents (except Antarctica – too cold for me!)
Spend New Year’s Eve in New York City.Completed
- Go horseback riding.
- Shoot a gun
“Collect” 20 Michelin starsCompleted
- Eat at French Laundry.
Go skydivingCompleted Be a manager somewhereCompleted (even baked cupcakes for my own promo day) Travel internationally by myself.Completed Travel to half of states in the US.Completed Finish my CPA exam.Completed Finish the Top 100 things to Eat from the 7×7 magazine.Completed Go to Disneyworld.Completed Be in the wedding party for a friend.Completed
- Swim in the Great Barrier Reef.
Be vegetarian/pescatarian for a month.Completed
- Own a house
- Earn $100K a year (salary, bonus, investment income)
Watch a Broadway play in New York.Completed and again
- Cook a 5 course meal for my friends.
Finish a 5K.Completed Take a burlesque/pole dancing class.Completed Go on a hot air balloon ride.Completed
- Go on a cruise.
- Take a picture while holding a koala.
- See the Pyramids.
- Be content with my romantic life.
- Read 100 books
And number 31,
- Enjoy my life – be happy with it, regardless of how it turns out!